Experience the thrill of skiing on the water! Rent a ski boat today for an unforgettable adventure on the waves. Fun and excitement await!
Sweetwater Pontoon Boat Rental
- Four Hour Rental - $475 Half Day (Self Pick-up)
- Eight Hour Rental - $650
- Two Day Rental - $1,200
- Three Day Rental - $1,800
- Four Day Rental - $2,400
- Five Day Rental - $3,000
- Six Day Rental - $3,600
- Seven Day Rental - $4,200
Experience Serenity with Our Lake Coeur d’Alene Pontoon Boat Rentals
About The Boat
- Sea Grass flooring
- Front seating has wrap around allowing more space for guests
- Onboard tables
- Bimini cover offers shade for the back half of the vessel.
- 150 HP motor provides plenty of speed for towables and cruising Lake Coeur d Alene.
- 15 Passenger capacity there’s plenty of room for the whole family!
We provide free delivery on Lake Coeur d Alene, Enjoy the convenience of having your watercraft delivered to your private dock or the marina nearest you. Please provide your lodging address prior to the day of rental.
- Towables are an additional charge. Select one or several towables at checkout.
- Towable Items include Tube, Wakeboard, Kneeboard and Skis.
- We do not permit more then one towable to be towed at the same time.
- We do not permit towables behind our waverunners.
- $30 Cleaning fee automatically applies
- Dogs are not permitted on the upholstery.
- Harrison Idaho Water Adventures has coverage for their boats.
- The customer is fully liable for all damages if they operate the vessel outside of the rental agreement. If our insurance decides that there was negligence they reserve the right to pursue the responsible party for damages.
- We strongly recommend that all customers privately insure themselves for liability, third party injury and damages that may occur.
- We require a $1000 hold on a CC on the day of your rental.
- Call at the first sign of damage or malfunction, most often we can repair damages quickly without incident. Unattended malfunctions can cause serious damage and costs.
- Damages billed may include but are not limited to: cost of repairs, lost rental fees due to down time, cost of vessel recovery.