Enjoy a leisurely cruise on the water with a Sweetwater pontoon. Spacious, comfortable, and perfect for relaxing outings. Discover the joy of pontooning today!
Ski Boat Rental
4 Hours - $450
8 Hours - $600
2 Days - $1,100
3 Days - $1,650
4 Days - $2,200
5 Days - $2,750
6 Days - $3,300
7 Days - $3,850
21″ft Chaparral Ski / Fish
4 Hours - $400
8 Hours - $550
2 Days - $1,020
3 Days - $1,530
4 Days - $2,040
5 Days - $2,550
6 Days - $3,060
7 Days - $3,570
Enjoy High-Speed Fun with Lake Coeur D’ Alene Water Skiing in Harrison, ID
This classic bowrider features a bimini top and a wake tower. Classy, sporty and perfect for a small group to enjoy water sports or tour the lake.
This boat will cut through wake and waves to provide a smooth ride. Allowing 10 – 12 passengers and a wake tower for boarding. All around great family boat!
We provide free delivery on Lake Coeur d Alene, Enjoy the convenience of having your watercraft delivered to your private dock or the marina nearest you. Please provide your lodging address prior to the day of rental.
- Towables are an additional charge. Select one or several towables at checkout.
- Towable Items include Tube, Wakeboard, Kneeboard and Skis.
- We do not permit more then one towable to be towed at the same time.
- We do not permit towables behind our waverunners.
- $30 Cleaning fee automatically applies
- Dogs are not permitted on the upholstery.
- Harrison Idaho Water Adventures has coverage for their boats.
- The customer is fully liable for all damages if they operate the vessel outside of the rental agreement. If our insurance decides that there was negligence they reserve the right to pursue the responsible party for damages.
- We strongly recommend that all customers privately insure themselves for liability, third party injury and damages that may occur.
- We require a $1000 hold on a CC on the day of your rental.
- Call at the first sign of damage or malfunction, most often we can repair damages quickly without incident. Unattended malfunctions can cause serious damage and costs.
- Damages billed may include but are not limited to: cost of repairs, lost rental fees due to down time, cost of vessel recovery.