- 1 hour rental $95 (No Reservations)
- 2 hour rental $165 (No Reservations)
- 4 hour rental $260
- 8 hour rental $375
- 1 day rental $425 (until 8 am the following day)
- Multi Day $325 /per day
- 15 minute video as required by state law. Please have all operators present at the time of departure or delivery.
- The primary lessee must be 21 years of age.
- Operators must be 18 years of age.
- We do require a brief tutorial on power boating and can provide additional training if necessary.
- You are not permitted to use towables behind our waverunners.
- In accordance with state laws you may not wake jump or operate within 200 feet of shore or another vessel.
- Never under any condition allow the waverunner to turn upside down. If it does turn upside down, upright the waverunner, absolutely do not start the engine and call us immediately so we can drain the engine compartment and minimize damages.
- If the impeller clogs with debris, shut the engine off and call HIWA immediately. Do not attempt to fix the waverunner on your own. Do not continue to operate as it will increase damage to the vessel.
Conditions on Rental Time Slots
- 2 Hour rental = May not be reserved in advance.
- 4 Hour rental = Reserved time slots are 10 – 2pm or 2-6pm. Day of rental you may request rentals outside of these time slots.
- 8 Hour rental = Any available 8 hour period you choose during the day.
- Full Day = 10 am on the day of the rental until 8 am the following morning.
- Multiple day rentals = consecutive days permits you to keep the boat overnight at a rate 10% cheaper then the 8 hour rental. We will provide the boat no later than 10 am on the day the rental begins and require the return of the vessel at 6 pm on the final day of the rental. You may upgrade your rental to end at 8am the following morning for an additional $50 fee.
- We rent towables inclusive of the rope and permit them behind our boats.
- We do not permit more then one towable to be towed at the same time.
- We do not permit towables behind our waverunners
- $25 Cleaning fee automatically applies
- Dogs are not permitted on the upholstery.
- Harrison Idaho Water Adventures has coverage for their boats.
- The customer is fully liable for all damages if they operate the vessel outside of the rental agreement. If our insurance decides that there was negligence they reserve the right to pursue the responsible party for damages.
- We strongly recommend that all customers privately insure themselves for liability, third party injury and damages that may occur.
- HIWA will retain 10% of the cost of the rental for all cancelletions
- Lessee may rebook at no charge for a different date within 7 days of the existing rental with no financial penalty.
- Cancellations or no shows within 7 days, HIWA reserves the right to retain 100% of the rental contract.
- If there is a cancellation due to Extreme Weather HIWA reserves the right to retain 5% of the cost of the rental for processing fees incurred.
Damages and Lost Time
- Call at the first sign of damage or malfunction, most often we can repair damages quickly without incident. Unattended malfunctions can cause serious damage and costs.
- Damages billed may include but are not limited to:
- cost of repairs
- lost rental fees due to down time
- cost of vessel recovery.
- If the renter causes damages that result in lost rental time HIWA is not responsible for compensation.
Seadoo Safety Video