A return to life as it was before COVID-19 will happen and being prepared for that is essential to the fight against this pandemic.
Please know that we do not take the seriousness of this lightly, but we are also looking forward to providing a product that families will be looking for as an affirmation that everyone can once again gather and enjoy each other’s company.
Harrison Idaho Water Adventures will be working with our best effort to overcome the extenuating circumstances that this situation has brought for us all. We are committed to overcoming challenges ahead. Our Policies will remain fluid as information continues to develop. We view our customers as essential partners in this process and are willing to adapt procedures according to individualized needs.
Policies are listed below if greater detail.
Zero Contact Check Out
- Digital contracts and waivers will be emailed with booking confirmation. Sign and digitally forward to others in your party for signature prior to check out.
- Orientation Video – We will offer an orientation video specific to each boat that can be viewed and documented with an e-signature prior to check out.
- Your boat will be delivered to the location specified. Our staff will secure the boat to the dock. Our staff will then board their return vessel boat away to a safe distance and communicate via cell phone for any additional questions regarding your check out.
- Exit Cleaning, As our staff prepares to leave the boat a final disinfecting of the captains helm will be conducted.
- We offer delivery to private docks which dramatically reduces exposure to other tourists.
- If you do not have a private dock, we have private moorage at two locations. Gateway Marina, The Lodge at Carlin Bay. These locations will offer a degree of policies and procedures that offer greater security than public docks and boat launches.
- Requests for for public dock delivery will be granted, However we will ask that you coordinate time and locations with us to avoid peek traffic incidents.
Staff and Disinfecting Equipment
- Our Zero Contact check out procedure will help reduce our staff exposure as well as cross contamination between customers.
- Each staff member will be temperature checked at the beginning of the day. Upon Request our delivery staff will temperature check at the time of check out and text a picture of their temperature to the primary lessee.
- We will clean each boat with normal cleaning procedures. Directly prior to check out we will use a spray mister with a solution of Lysol No Rinse Sanitizer to disinfect the surface of the boat and towable equipment. (Sanitizer brand subject to change according to availability)
Gas (No need for exposure at the pump)
- Your boat will come with a full tank of gas. If properly monitored you can boat for the day without need of stopping for gas.
- We offer a free service of gassing your boat at the conclusion of your rental. Leave the boat at the private location where it was delivered and we will gas it at our marina location. We will bill you for the gas consumed but there is no additional charge for this service.
- For Multi-day Rentals, We are willing to gas your boats between the hours of 6 pm and 10 am each day for an additional service fee. (Rates dependent on location)
Half Day Rentals
- We have modified our half day rental time slots to account for extra cleaning time between rentals.
- 9:30am – 1:30pm Morning Rental
- 2:30am – 6:30pm Afternoon Rental
- As Of March 30th
No Cancellation fees unless done within 7 days of the rental date.
- As of March 30th, 2020 we are not charging any accounts until the day of the rental. This helps us to avoid transaction fees allowing us to avoid passing that cost to the customer.
- If you booked and paid prior to March 30th there are transaction fees associated with your booking. You are subject to the 10% cancellation fee as described in our website. However please call to discuss options for reducing this fee. We are willing to work with you to return as much of your reservation funds as possible.
- 7 Days prior to the rental we reserve the right to charge 100% of the reservation. If there is still uncertainty in your plans within seven days of your reservation date, please call to notify us. We are willing to work with our customer base to adapt to the realities of these highly unusual times.