135 GTI Seadoo: 4 Stroke, 3 Person
- 1 hour rental $90
- 2 hour rental $140
- 4 hour rental $250
- 8 hour rental $350
- 10% multi-day discount
- 15% off for 2 waverunners (on half and full day rentals only, Not applicable with any other discount)
- 15 minute video as required by state law. Please have all operators present at the time of departure or delivery.
- The primary lessee must be 21 years of age.
- Operators must be 18 years of age.
- We do require a brief tutorial on power boating and can provide additional training if necessary.
- You are not permitted to use towables behind our waverunners.
- In accordance with state laws you may not wake jump or operate within 200 feet of shore or another vessel.
- Never under any condition allow the waverunner to turn upside down. If it does turn upside down upright the waverunner and call us immediately so we can drain the engine compartment and minimize damages.
- If the impeller clogs with debris, shut off the engine and call HIWA immediately. Do not attempt to fix the waverunner on your own.
Preseason Sale Conditions
- Reserve before May 1st
- Pay in full before May 1st
- Renter may change dates and type of vessel up to 7 days prior to the rental, dependent on availability.
- Payments are non-refundable
- Days may role over to the following year if rental is not used and canceled up to 7 days prior to the reserved dates
Conditions on Rental Time Slots
- 1 and 2 Hour rentals = Walk in Only: May not be reserved in advance and are not subject to delivery.
- 4 Hour rentals = Reserved time slots are 10 – 2pm or 2-6pm. There is some flexibility depending on delivery schedules. Day of rentals are permitted outside of these time slots.
- 8 Hour rentals = Any available 8 hour period you choose during the day.
- Multiple day rentals = This permits you to keep the boat overnight at a rate 10% cheaper then the 8 hour rental. We will provide the boat no later than 10 am on the day the rental begins and require the return of the vessel at 6 pm on the final day of the rental. Occasionally the boat may be provided earlier and returned later, depending on our rental schedule which is subject to change.
- Harrison Idaho Water Adventures has coverage for their watercraft.
- The customer has a $500 deductible for accidental damage.
- The customer is fully liable for all damages if they operate the vessel outside of the rental agreement. If our insurance decides that there was negligence they reserve the right to pursue the responsible party for damages.
Damages and Lost Time
- Call at the first sign of damage or malfunction. If the impeller is clogged with weeds or debris shut off the wave runner. NEVER turn the wave runner upside down. If it does invert turn it right side up immediately and call HIWA.
- Damages billed may include but are not limited to:
- cost of repairs
- lost rental fees due to down time
- cost of vessel recovery.
- If the renter causes damages that result in lost time HIWA is not responsible for compensation.
Seadoo Safety Video