Our customers enjoy the convenience of delivery right to their dock. Call to provide your address. We will ask in detail for sizes and number of life jackets and any towables or special services required. We will call you prior to leaving port to give you an estimated time of arrival and receive payment over the phone. Please have all operators present for orientation and to sign the rental contract.
Powered watercraft delivery costs:
- $45 delivery and pickup. (waived for rentals of 3 days or more).
- The Customers boat leaves port full, The customer is responsible for all gas of their boat from port to delivery location and back to port.
- We have both a northern port and southern port. In every case we try to minimize your gas bill by decreasing distances of deliveries and pick ups. Though you should expect gas charges to include the distance from Harrison, With a high regularity we are able to decrease the bill through creative scheduling and the use of our northern port.
Harrison Idaho Water Adventures shares the cost:
- To deliver your boat it costs HIWA two staffed employees at their hourly wage.
- It also requires an additional boat to pick up the delivery staff. We pay for the gas in the runner boat which is twice the gas paid by the customer.
Please understand that though we pride ourselves on timely deliveries we have an extensive delivery schedule. Occasionally at no fault of our own there are delays in the delivery schedule. We cannot predict with certainty when the previous renter will return the boat or in what condition it will be returned to us. Feel free to call for an updated ETA. We will also call you to keep you notified of our schedule and updated ETA.
Kayak or Paddleboard Delivery
We travel all parts of the Lake Coeur d Alene each day delivering powerboats. This allows us to provide a unique service in delivering kayaks and paddleboards. However this service is conditional.
Conditions of kayak and paddleboard delivery
- Full or Multi-day rentals only
- Fee of $45
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery if we are not traveling in your area that day. This service only exists as a convenience created by our powerboat deliveries.